Вы используете устаревший браузер!

Чтобы использовать все возможности сайта,
обновите Internet Explorer до последней версии:

Или загрузите и установите любой современный браузер:

About us

Pevcheskiy Most

"The bridge was built in 1840. The name comes from the fact that the bridge rests on the chapel doors - the center of musical culture of St. Petersburg. Before this bridge was called Zheltiy."

Hermann Lorenz

Attorney


A member of Saint Petersburg Law Chamber since 2000

Education: Law Faculty of Saint Petersburg State University

Specialization: commercial, corporate, civil, family law of the Russian Federation. Representation in courts of arbitration and general courts.